Homestead Fair Sponsorship Opportunities
At its core, the Elbert County Agricultural Alliance (ECAA) is about sharing knowledge; with our members, our community, and with those who value the homesteading lifestyle.
Many of our members are small, rural and agriculturally based businesses ranging from animal husbandry, wellness-based production, growing for markets, fiber arts, and much more. The ECAA was founded to provide support for and by its members in a variety of ways: education, shared resources, and marketing. To meet these goals, we have a number of projects, in various stages of development, to enrich our community while providing support and resources for our members to grow and thrive.
2020 is a landmark year for the ECAA. On October 10, in collaboration with Elizabeth Park and Recreation, we will be hosting the 3rd Annual Homestead Fair on the future site of the Homestead Education Center (HEC). The homestead fair is a celebration of Elbert County and the many disciplines that give life to the homesteading spirit. We highlight the best of rural and ag communities with a variety of activities, entertainment, and local vendors and producers.
This year has proven to be challenging, on many fronts. As a society, our supply channels were put the test, and found wanting. Yet, those who have learned to be self-sufficient and live a sustainable lifestyle have been able to provide for themselves and their families throughout. It is this resilience we want to pass on and share with others by teaching the skills and providing the resources that lead to a vibrant and sustainable lifestyle, regardless of what challenges we face. The HEC is the heart of this effort.
will help to develop the educational programs and resources to be offered by the ECAA and at the Homestead Education Center. The HEC will be a multi-use venue with space for a variety of activities including education, growing, food production, retails sales of locally produced goods, and community activities. Responsible, sustainable, and ethical practices are integral to its planning, development, and operation.
There will be a variety of business-related and personal enrichment opportunities.
- Demonstration Gardens and Greenhouses
- A Seed Library with Stock for Plants that Thrive in our Local Environment
- A Gift Shop & Market Venue for Locally Produced Goods
- A Commercial Kitchen for Members to Expand their Food Businesses
- Workshops for Ranch Skills, Woodworking, Metal Working, Fiber Arts, and More
- Livestock Education Area
- Youth Programs
- Community Events and Activities
It is with your financial support that we can make this vision become reality and build a legacy for generations to come.
All sponsorship levels include your name or logo on the Fair event page, your promotional materials in swag bags*, and a Facebook Thank You post from the Elbert County Agricultural Alliance.
* Logos must be hi-res or vector format and submitted by 8/1/2020. Banners should not exceed 2’ x 6’ and must have grommets for hanging. Banners & Swag Bag Stuffers must be delivered by 10/01/2020, location TBD. Swag should be provided for 200 bags. If the event is cancelled due to inclement weather or other circumstances outside of the control of ECAA, no refunds will be issued.