Register Early and Reserve your Vendor Space for ONLY $20.20!
Discount available to members only. Not a member yet? Join ECAA when you register and receive the same discount. Restrictions may apply. See registration form for details. Promotion ends at 11:59 pm on February 29, 2020. Payment must be received in full, by this date in order to qualify.
DISCOUNT CODE 10102020
Activities • Food • Crafts • Animals • Local farms
Education • Demonstrations •Music
We’re excited to announce the date for the 3rd Annual Homestead Fair (2020)!
Join us on Saturday, October 10th, in Elizabeth at the Casey Jones Park & Pavillion to share in celebrating the Homesteading Spirit in Elbert and surrounding counties. Free entry for guests and visitors!
- Shop Local Vendors with homemade, homegrown, locally sourced goods.
- Enjoy Live Music
- Learn about agricultural living by attending our FREE Demonstrations & Presentations
- Children Welcome! Take part in educational activities in the Kids’ Corner
- Learn about the Future Homestead Education Center and share your ideas and vision for it.
- Complimentary Swag Bags for the first 200 patrons!
Visit with us at the ECAA tent and to learn about our dreams for the future and how we can help support you!
Saturday, October 10, 2020
Casey Jones Park & Pavillion
4189 Hwy 86, Elizabeth, Colorado
Now accepting Vendor Applications. Please visit our vendor page for more info and to reserve your space.
Vendor Fees: Member: $30 | Non-Member: $60
If you’re not currently a member, sign up when you register for your booth and save on your 2020 vendor registration.
Use the registration button below for more information.
Sponsorship & Presenter Opportunities